To complete a minimum of 15 credits, students could choose 5 courses from the course list below.
Motivation/Aim for a student to take a minor:
1. Paving career pathways and enhancing personal development.
2. Providing interdisciplinary Knowledge and perspectives for further studies and research.
3. Applying knowledge and skills learned from the minor to support his/her major and career goals.
4. Analyzing and responding to issues critically and creatively from the interdisciplinary perspective learned from his/her minor coursework.
5. Using the knowledge for lifelong learning with the aim of enhancing personal competency and attuning to social and global changes.
Student Advisor: Dr Au Chi Kin
|HIST196||Knowing Hong Kong History through Heritages, Literature and Films
|HIST210||Imperial China 中華帝國史||3||Nil|
|HIST220||The Modern World 近代世界||3||Nil|
|HIST268||Art History of China 中國藝術史||3||Nil|
|HIST312||Modern China (1840-1949)
|HIST318||Chinese Urban History 中國城市史||3||Nil|
|HIST320||The Contemporary World 當代世界||3||Nil|
|HIST340||History of Urban Arts and Design